Monday, February 8, 2010

photoshoot

With the snow piling up outside, and us going a little stir crazy...

We began to take pictures :) To all of the grandparents, you are welcome!

This one is my personal favorite. Her all snuggled up and sleeping on the couch.


Sue, you said that you wanted to see the "Daddy's Girl" dress. This is the other onesie dress that I got from Chris and Katie.

Kind of an odd picture, she looks like she is not sure what to think. However, I think that it is cute and it shows off a little of her legs (you are welcome mom). Look at that red hair!

Ok, so that is enough for now. I hope that you enjoyed the pictures.

4 comments:

Amy said...

Those pictures are not just for the grandparents, there are aunts that want to see them too!

I love the dress! I want to try and make one, one day.

Look at those little rolls coming-good job, Grace! (and mommy!)

suedaniels said...

Thank you, kids! She's beautiful! And a redhead now, not a blond? With those beautiful blue eyes, she's going to be a stunning young lady. Watch out, you guys. She may be trouble. :-)

Thanks for sharing this. You just made my day.

love,
Grandma Sue

suedaniels said...

Nice job, Darlene! I love how you matched the "Daddy's Girl" font to the one in the skirt. So sweet, and very thoughtful, Katie. Precious.

love,
sue

Anonymous said...

Grace is beautiful! I can really see she has gained weight. These pictures make me happy. Those blue eyes are so pretty. She really is my Princess!! Thanks Lana for this post. Mawaw Betty