Thursday, February 18, 2010

Grace's Entertainment

While Matt and I cooked for Valentine's Day (more on that in the next post), Grace kept herself entertained...

HMMMM......Now where is that pacifier?


I remember! It is on my head :)
I challenge anyone to come and try to remove this pacifier from my head. Come on, you know you want to try...I will use my kiddie karate that I have been working on. Hi-ya! Watch those hands fly...

These people are so easy to beat, I even have time to sit here and make funny faces as they are just starting to realize that they lost because they did not get the pacifier.
Success! The pacifier is MINE!!!
Stay tuned for the next Ultimate Pacifier Challenge, same kiddie time, same kiddie channel.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it! This a great blog! Grace is changing so much. We still didn't see any pictures of the Valentine's event or heard what was on the menu. Keep the pictures coming. Love Mamaw Betty

suedaniels said...

Babyrobics! It looks like she's mastered them. Onto the next challenge: Pasta.

I love those big, big eyes.

Love,
Grandma Sue

Anonymous said...

Lana, you are too funny!! Who knew you could write comics?? And with baby pictures at that :)
Grace looks like she has really grown since I saw her last.
Carol

Amy said...

I think this should be called Matt and Lana's entertainment, rather than Grace's. I bet you were more entertained than she was!! :)