Saturday, February 11, 2017
Thursday, January 26, 2017
Our first stop was to Arkansas to visit Chris, Katie, and Ellie. We had a great evening with them, then off to bed after a very tiring day of travel. It turned out that Ellie had school the following day so we decided to make a trip to Memphis. During a search of what to do in Memphis I discovered the Peabody Hotel and the Peabody ducks. I had read about these ducks so I informed Matt that we MUST go see them.
But who can complain? All is right with the world when you have TWO Luigis to play with!
Thank you for having us Chris, Katie, and Ellie, it was great to visit and see you all!
Tuesday, January 24, 2017
Amy also gave Grace an adventure.
1. How old are you? 7
2. Who is your best friend? Christiana
3. What is your favorite thing to do? Exercise
4. What is your favorite color? Purple
5. What is your favorite food? Cake and Ice Cream
6. What do you like to do with your family? Play Games
7. What is your favorite toy? American Girl Dolls
8. What do you want to be when you grow up? An art teacher
9. What makes you happy? When I read books
10. What makes you sad? When I am alone
11. What is your favorite show to watch? Frozen
12. What is your favorite book? Beck's Bunny Secret
13. What do you love to learn about? Animals
14. What is the best part of your birthday? Presents
15. Where do you like to go? Mike and Amy's house
16. Who was your teacher? Mrs. Romero and Mrs. Skelton
17. What is your favorite treat? Dark chocolate pomegranates
18. What do you think about right before you fall asleep? Ponies and Princesses
19. If you could meet anyone famous, who would it be? President Obama
20. What was your favorite birthday present? CD player