Monday, November 28, 2011

Fun At Mamaw and Papaw's Part 4

One of the last days that we spent at my mom and dad's (during our extended stay recently), mom decided that she needed to bake bread.  During that time, Grace also decided that she needed to bake bread.  Mom was a good sport with this.
 Grace got her own bowl full of dough to mix together.
 Then it was time to mix mom's and Grace's dough together.
 After a little bit of time, the dough was ready to be kneaded after the first rise.
 You must always remember to smack the dough (to get out the air bubbles, but hey...it is also just fun!)
 Then Grace got her own special dough to play with.  And a rolling pin too!
 After her nap, she woke to see what she had made earlier.  A large square flat loaf of bread.
It passed the taste test!

YUM!!!

4 comments:

Amy said...

What fun! And every good cook must remove their pants first!! ;)

Sue Daniels said...

This is a great post, Lana! Grace always has something interesting to do.

Good job.

Grandma Sue

Anonymous said...

Amy, your comment just cracked me up. I needed a good laugh. I noticed too that her pants were off. Why? I'm not sure. But did you notice I had mine on. Ha Ha!!!! Mamaw

Anonymous said...

That loaf with the big knot on the side. Well, I shaped my loaf and Grace added a ball of dough on the side. Looks different but it has Graces' finishing touches to it. It was fun! Mamaw