Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Dr. Appointment


First, some pictures of pretty flowers that we have at home.  Matt, your plants are beautiful!

Went to the OBGYN today and all is well with Glen.  Measurement is good, heart beat is good, all is well.  Funny thing is that for the second appointment I have lost weight rather than gained.  Typically women gain weight at this point in their pregnancy but I have been losing.  However, since my drastic change in my diet due to gestation diabetes the nurse and the doctor say that this is normal.

Amy claims that I am going to weigh less after delivering Glen then I  weighed before I got pregnant with him.  I think that if this keeps up, she just might be right.

2 comments:

Amy said...

The flowers are beautiful. Matt your plants obey even when you are across oceans!

I like the last sentence, "...She may be right." You should say that more often!

Sue Daniels said...

Yay for the good report! You look good, too. I hope the D word didn't hit you too hard. You seem to be coping pretty well.

Pretty flowers, Matt. Good job. Did I tell you my orchid is blooming? It sat and did nothing for at least 5 years, and now it has put out 10 blooms. 10! I put it in the sunny window at my desk at work, and I think it likes it there.