Thursday, March 31, 2011

Underwear!

It isn't what you think - honest.

I have snagged my wife's keyboard to bring you the multi-syllable word of the day.

Underwear.

Actually, Grace brings the word of the day to us.  We were all in the living room, after having watched Pixar's 'Cars'.  We've seen it before, and it still was a good movie.  It leaves you with a happy feeling at the end.  Afterwards, Grace, Lana and I were giggling and talking and having silly fun with an empty Kleenex box.  Grace wanted down, so she could fetch her box.  Although, being just a box, she quickly lost interest in it.  And wanted back up again.

Grace walked over to Lana, and held her arms out.  Lana didn't want to pick her up.  Grace, apparently feeling snubbed, walked over to me - arms out.  I picked her up, and she giggled.  She promptly pointed the spoon that she had in her other hand at Lana, and very clearly proclaimed:  "Underwear!"  Lana and I were both surprised, but we all started laughing.  Grace laughed too - she even covered her mouth when she did so - just like her mother.

Kids are funny, ya know?

2 comments:

Sue Daniels said...

Barrel of laughs!

I would love to know what she thought she was saying, wouldn't you? I suppose we'll never know.

Anonymous said...

What I find interesting is that she had to hear the word somewhere, by someone??????

Interesting conversation about underwear??????

Steve