Saturday, March 5, 2011

New Stuffed Animal


Back in January, Grace and I went to the library (granted this is not an uncommon thing for us to do).
This time while we were there the librarian showed us a poster for the Winter Reading Program.  I thought, we read about 4 books a day anyway...why not just write them down and join this program.

We kept reading as much as we normally do, but it was harder than I thought to write down all of the titles.  Or to keep up with "I read this title 5 times, but this one only 3."  But I did my best to keep all my records accurate.

On Thursday Grace and I went back to that particular library and handed in our forms to get...
 
this hedgehog!

 She seems to like him
He is a cute little finger puppet.  I think that Grace will love playing with him.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How Sweet!!! Both the hedgehog and of course, Grace. I like to see her in her dresses. Love Mamaw

Sue Daniels said...

Grace has a real flair for fashion. I love her new haircut, too. Does she like nursery rhymes? Book 1 of the Childcraft set has all the old ones, in case you haven't checked it out yet.

Grace has interesting toys.