Thursday, October 30, 2008

Making it our own

Matt and I have been somewhat busy working on little parts of the house. And the funny thing is that the parts of the house that we worked on are usually the very first things that I do to a new house that I move into. So it is amazing to me that I have lived in this house for about four months and I finally got window dressings made and up for the dinning room....

And I made wonderful window dressings for the living room. They are actually out of the same pattern of material just one is in a red print and one is in a black print. I need to thank Amy for giving me a reason to go through my material and by chance finding these that I had purchased years ago.

I also need to thank Laura for the beautiful fabric that is now a wonderful piece of art in the entry of our house. Our house is coming together slowly. And we are making it our own. But right now I need to make it very clean for a party that we are having tomorrow!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Lana, they look great!! You are so very creative! Love the art work, also!