Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Birds

Yes, this is a picture of our house. It is located here for two reasons.
1. To show to those who have not yet had a chance to see the house in person.
2. To have you notice the trees on the left.

I love this time of year. It is cool at night so the windows are cracked a bit to let in the cool breeze. But the additional benefit of that would be that the birds in the trees (which are located right outside of our bedroom window) wake us up in the morning. So in addition to the harsh alarm clock, I also get to hear bird songs as I try to drag myself out of bed.

In addition to the trees out in the front, the birds seem to love our garden and yard out back.
It seems as if every time I step outside in our backyard, I see at least two to three birds just hanging out in our back yard (as you can see there is not much to entice them here, but they seem to like it anyway).

But the best bird story that I have at this moment, is one afternoon recently I was in the garage with Matt and to our shock (and also the bird's) we found a bird very confused and flying around in our garage. We quickly shooed it out, but for the next minute or so I kept seeing feathers floating around.

I am enjoying this as much as I can at this moment because I know that soon the weather will turn colder and the birds will no longer be around.

No comments: