Friday, August 29, 2008

Labor Day Weekend

This week has been filled with:

1. Homework
2. Working on Matt's Renn. vest that I am making without a pattern (you will see a picture of it soon)
3. Training for the half marathon.

Yes, Matt and I are leaving at noon today to go to VA beach to run (walk) 13.1 miles. It is going to be a lot of fun. I hope to have pictures of that too (us at the finish line :)

The other item in our life that has begun is that Matt has begun my Star Trek education. I personally had never watched Star Trek before, and Matt wanted to share that experience with me. So we checked out some of the first season in order to watch the show in order. We are now up to episode 4 of the first season. I am enjoying it a lot more than I ever thought that I would. I think it is because I have a wonderful person next to me to answer all of my questions about the show. It might rain at the beach this weekend so we are taking a DVD player and the Star Trek shows so that we might get an episode or two in.

Pictures to come...of a wonderful ( I hope) weekend!

3 comments:

Amy said...

I know you will have a great time at the beach--even if it does rain!! You have great company, right?? ;)

carol said...

I just found your blog!! I think it will be a fun way to keep up with all the events in your life!!
:)

suedaniels said...

Lana,

Live long and prosper!

love,
sue