Saturday, January 4, 2020

Festival of Magic and Mystery

On September 28th (happy birthday Matt) we decided to go to the Festival of Magic and Mystery in Staunton.  It is very much Harry Potter themed and it was a lot of fun to experience.
 We started off the day with Grace and Glen running the Race of 100 Harrys.  And Matt and I running the Firebolt 5K.  So we had two Harry Potters and Matt and I chose to be in Ravenclaw house.  I think that fits us very well.
 I like this family picture of us.
 Here is our little Harry running through the field at the Frontier Culture Museum where the race was being held.  He did a great job and ran a lot more than I ever expected.
 Here is Grace with all of the other Harrys, eager to start the race.
 Grace, Glen and Hedwig in the flying car from book number 2.
Grace and Glen and many of the characters of Harry Potter.  We had such a great time.

No comments: