Saturday, January 4, 2020

Cruise 2019 (2)

So the previous post was all of Lana's pictures.  This is all of Matt's pictures (or at least the ones I chose).  So I will not give a long detail about each because you can read it in my post prior to this.  But I will add pictures and a little detail.
 Fun towel animals that were left for us.  Sometimes they used our sunglasses in the room to add a bit of attitude to the animal.
 Ice cream!
 The kids had ice cream all the time!
 More towel animals.
 We all had a great time.  Exploring the ship and just relaxing.

 I celebrated my 41st birthday on the ship.  I got cat ears and a cake just for me.
 Here are the kids at Grand Turk.
 The cannon at the entrance to Grand Turk.
 Us in front of the map of Grand Turk.


 More towel animals.  I think the only one we did not get a picture of was the monkey hanging from the bunk bed.
 Grace also found some ducks while on the boat.
 This was at Half Moon Cay.
 I found a conch that still had an animal in it.  I caught it, showed it around, then let it go.
 The kids having fun in the water.

 SO MANY TOWEL ANIMALS!

Here is the final ice sculpture that I mentioned in my last blog.

Yes, we had fun on this cruise.

No comments: