Sunday, January 5, 2020

Apple Orchard

Every year we also try to go to Winchester to meet up with some of our friends who live in Northern Virginia to pick apples and catch up, since we do not get to see them as often as we would wish.
 And each year I try to get a picture of the kids in this window.  I think the pictures turned out pretty well.
 This year the apple pickers were Vitaly, Violetta, Danny (their son), Matt, Grace, Glen and I.
 And to the shock of us all, the apple eaters were ALL of us!
 Glen, who does not like fruit.  Tried an apple and declared it good.
 Did he eat any more after that day?  Nope!  But he did eat that one and he said he liked it.  That was enough for me.
 It was not a long walk, but Grace still got a ride.
Glen was just happy to walk with his stick (sword) and fight off all villains along the way.  What would I do without him keeping me safe?

No comments: