Friday, October 23, 2009

The List

My very long list of what I would like to get done before our little one arrives is slowly getting checked off and in return becoming shorter and shorter :)

First, I finally finished the quilt that I have been working on. All of the materials that were used were extra scraps left over from other projects that were done in the nursery. I think that it turned out well.

Matt had a lot of say in this quilt and he came up with the pattern, and the idea of alternating the blue and yellow pinwheels (without his in put I would have done all yellow pinwheels with blue background, but I like this so much better!)I think that one of my favorite part of this quit is the back. This shows all of the stitching that was done. It is finally done and I am happy with it.

Second, we had our last childbirth class last night.

Two more things checked off, so many more yet to do...but I am now this much closer to finally feeling really ready for our little girl.

2 comments:

Amy said...

The quilt is beautiful! Your little girl is lucky to have a talented mother, like you. My boys will not get such things, unless you are able to help me out!

suedaniels said...

The Pinwheel Quilt is stunning! I like the contrast, and so will Grace. Excellent job, Lana!

What's left on your list?