Monday, June 22, 2009

Year 30

This past Thursday I went from being 30 to being 31. On the day of my birthday I got to thinking about what a great year this has been. Very memorable...here are some of the highlights:

1. A marriage to a wonderful man!
2. An amazing trip to Hawaii (I would recommend this to anyone!)
3. Setting up a new house
4. A trip to New York (no, not the city) and Niagara Falls (once again with my wonderful man)
5. A trip to the beach to run a half marathon with my best friend (yes, that would be Matt again)
6. Seeing Les Miserables! (Hey! I was there too!)
7. Hosting Thanksgiving dinner at our house for our parents. (I he-alped!)
8. Going to the Daniel's house for a long Christmas vacation. (I remember getting sick.)
9. Seeing Stomp in concert! (Awesome!)
10.Making a wonderful Valentine's dinner. (With me...)
11. Found out that our little one is on the way. (Yup, Mine too!)
12. And so much more....

It has been a wonderful 365 days as a 30 year old. But many new blessings and surprises are in store for 31...I am looking forward to it :)

(Me Too!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just think, life gets busier with the addition of children. Woman, are you going to be busy. Congratulations and Happy Birthday.

Betty said...

Yes Lana this has been a good 30th year for you. We are so happy to have Matt as part of our family. It is so great when the grand kids can't wait to see Matt. Oh, yes and you too Lana.
Betty