Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Family Photo Shoot

Lori at Heartstrings Photography was kind enough to take our pictures this past weekend.  We are not the easiest group to take pictures of, so thank you for putting up with all of our craziness!

The following is just our family pictures (I may add a few comments here and there, but mostly it is just pictures.  Enjoy!




 There was a dirt patch to play in at the photography site.  The kids LOVED it!

 Just look at those eyes!







 It is times like these that I think, they MIGHT like each other.  They may become good friends...

 "Look at daddy's face while I smack his head"
 "Now look at daddy's face while I discover his ear"
 "Oh, I can stick my finger in his ear!"
 "Yeah, I'm a little stinker and I know it :)"

2 comments:

Davene Grace said...

Cute pictures!! :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, I like those pictures. Mamaw