Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Photoshoot

Updated pictures of Glen have been requested, so here they are.
 He was very sleepy when I started this photoshoot.  I think that this first one is my favorite while he was sleeping.
 But this one is very adorable with his fingers poking through the blanket.
 Just makes you want to kiss his cheek :)
 He has been a very concerned and serious baby (at least with his facial expressions).
 Either he is worried or plotting to take over the world...or maybe worried about taking over the world.
 I am not sure what to say about this one.
 I think that this one might be my favorite of him awake.
What a little cutie pie!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is a cutie!!!! Thanks Lana. He looks like he might me gaining, which is a good sign. I can hardly wait to hold him again and play with Grace. Love Mamaw

Amy said...

Aside from the obviously cute little boy, I love the back drop!! I am honored that you chose that for your photo shoot.