Thursday, January 27, 2011

New

Life is always a new experience with a little 1 year old around.

Here are some of the new things that she has been doing recently:
She is now taking only one nap a day (which I have to admit, I love!) She goes to bed earlier and wakes up later. And there is only one time of the day that I have to worry about messing up her schedule in order to run around town with her.

She is getting 2 of her 1 year molars in (both top). So this will make 10 very sharp teeth, which she reminds me of when I check on the progress of the teeth.

She is saying Da-Da more often and correctly.

She is now holding and biting off things such as bananas, fruit bars, etc.

I know that there are many other new actions that I am sure I am forgetting at this moment. But needless to say she is getting bigger, smarter, and more curious by the day...which means that my job is getting more challenging :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I believe she will soon find your pyrex dishes in the cabinet that she already is in, if their still in there. She is growing fast and accomplishing alot. Love Mamaw