Monday, January 17, 2011

The Apple Does Not Fall Far

With having parents who are avid readers...

She did not have much of a chance. She does love her books, especially "Dinosaur's Binket"

News Flash: Last night Grace learned how to make waves in the tub by scooting her body forward and backward. She also learned about slapping the water to make a real "splash bath" (thanks Matt for teaching her this). And one more, she climbed up all of the stairs today. All by herself! Yes, I was very close behind in case she would lose her footing.

3 comments:

Amy said...

She actually sits in the tub? This I have to see!! Every time I have given that girl a bath she only wants to stand!

I knew she would be a book worm!

Anonymous said...

My goodness, she just looks so grown up there sitting in the rocker looking at her book. I just love each blog you do. She changes so much in such a short time. Mamaw Betty

Sue Daniels said...

Matt - better hide your "Hitchhiker's Guide to the Universe." It won't be long before she's reading everything in sight. I'm afraid it's in her DNA.

Grandma Sue