Saturday, January 8, 2011

What a Year!

Dear Grace,

What a year it has been! You have completely changed our lives and made them so much richer and better. You are growing, exploring, and changing everyday. Some of the accomplishments that you achieved this year have been:
rolling over
sitting
standing
crawling
walking
saying your first word (uh-oh)
getting 8 teeth
and many, many other things.
But the main things that make my heart sing are all of the smiles, laughs, cuddles, and hugs that you give me and your dad everyday.

We are looking forward to many more amazing years.

Love,
Your Mom and Dad

2 comments:

Sue Daniels said...

Parenthood! What could be more riveting?

Grandparenthood is not too bad, either. Here's to an exciting second year, Grace!

Grandma Sue

Anonymous said...

Yes, Grace, it has been good to see you accomplish so much in your first year. I love to look at new pictures of you on the blog. (hint, hint). I can still remember the fun, and your giggles when you and I played with that silly sock and pretented it made me sneeze. Love Mamaw Betty