Monday, October 18, 2010

Not About Grace...as much

So it seems as if this blog is all about Grace (as it should be) but this post...and probably only this post...will not be only about Grace.

Yes, Matt and I have been doing things also. So here is an update on us.

Matt has been working on his plants. Trying to find places to put them inside for the winter, taking care of them, and just playing in dirt in general. He has been working on his computers a lot, what he is always doing I am not quite sure, but he seems to enjoy it and have great success.

I have been getting back into sewing. I have also been getting in some running (this morning I did a little over 2 miles).

We both have been enjoying ringing handbells for our church. This past Sunday was our first performance. I think it went pretty well, and we even had fun doing it. I am so glad that the church has been providing a babysitter for Grace during practices.

We also went on an all day long date this past Saturday. Matt and I drove to Raleigh, NC to see Dave Ramsey live. We have been fans of Dave Ramsey for about two years now. It was very nice to see him live and to hear the information again. Grace spent all day with Amy, Mike, Austin and Adam. From what I understand all had a great time, and those boys wore Grace out! Thanks for watching her. It was good to have a day with just Matt, but it helps remind me how much I miss Grace when I am away from her for that long.

Life is busy, but it is fun!

2 comments:

suedaniels said...

Hurray for you! Spouse time is just as important as Cheerio time. Glad to see you guys having fun together. And so great that Grace is getting to know her cousins - definitely a plus. Good job.

Love
sue

Anonymous said...

I as usual was concerned about you leaving Grace for so long. But I think Amy did a fine job. I think it helped that Grace was at her place. I'm glad that trip is over and also you had a good time. Love Betty