Friday, May 28, 2010

Good Friends

Last Friday night Matt, Grace, and I had some visitors come over. But before I start with that...here is a picture of Grace.


I got to know Laura and Amy while I lived in Staunton. I was in a Bible Study with them and we did many things together outside of the Bible Study. We started sewing together and they were actually the first to hear about Matt since we had a sewing night the day after our first date. But that was two and a half years ago. Since then Laura has moved to Texas and I moved to Roanoke. So it is very rare that we all get together anymore. Well, a friend of ours got married this past weekend so that prompted Laura to have a trip to this location, and a reason for all of us to get together again.

They came over Friday for supper. We went for a walk, ate good food, laughed and talked a lot!
It felt very odd to have yet another girls night because the night before I had went out to eat for part of my Mother's Day present. But catching up with these ladies is wonderful!
Laura decided to do a little photo shoot of Grace and I.
Thanks for the wonderful pictures. I miss you ladies, and I so glad that we could visit even if it was a very short time.

1 comment:

Amy said...

I love the new header, background, and that you have a new picture of Grace every time.