Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Success and Trials

A few posts ago I mentioned that we were starting with food for Grace. She was unsure about he rice cereal, but got used to it because she was having it fed to her for two weeks.

Then we added banana to it...
YUMMY! I probably would not have started with banana but it was the best thing that was available in short time at my parents' house. She was not quite sure of the texture to start, but after about three bites, she was going after the spoon like I had never seen before.

Three days of happiness with banana...only to be upset by the start of PUMPKIN!

Here are the trials, she tolerates the orange goop that I am feeding her, but it is not as sweet as banana and it is just different. So we are on day two of pumpkin and she has been eating it, but not as well as she ate the banana (I can not expect her to like all foods equally).

You just wait Grace....soon we will get into peas, carrots, and all those other lovely foods that will not hold a candle to bananas either!

1 comment:

Amy said...

She will love pumpkin when she can eat her Daddy's Pumpkin cake--talk about YUMMY!!