Friday, April 9, 2010

Lunch Date

Today Grace and I did something special. We went to GE at about 12:00 noon and picked up Matt. Then the three of us headed off to the bank to open a savings account for Grace. Then off to the fun part...
We had a lunch date with Matt at Firehouse Subs!
Can you tell how excited Grace is to be there? She is already ignoring me, the camera, her wonderful date (Matt)...well, maybe it is not as bad as all that. Maybe she is just interested in all of the pictures of the firefighters on the wall.

I am just happy that we had a cool spring day where she could dress up in another one of her beautiful outfits from Tennessee, and we could get out and enjoy the day.

2 comments:

suedaniels said...

So now, at 3 months, Grace is already a woman of property?

I told you she was gifted . . .

love,
sue

Amy said...

Sounds like a fun time. I had never heard of this sub place until your Richmond trip. Matt's sandwich looks good!