Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Time Flies!

Who would believe that it was just one month ago that my life changed very drastically?

It was one month ago that:

my name changed to "mommy"
my focus changed from myself to having a little one come before me
my productivity has declined greatly, but I do not care
my mind wanders to irrational worries about health and well being (more than usual)
I realized that I could love someone so much so fast that I had just met (besides my husband)

Happy one month birthday Grace...it seems like we just met yesterday :)

4 comments:

Amy said...

Lana,
Time does not slow down as children get older. Trust me!

Davene said...

I loved reading this. So sweet! :)

suedaniels said...

Well, didn't that month fly by!! Amy's right. Time goes faster and faster from now on.

If I may quote Michael McDonald: Some day, you're gonna stand in the middle, like it or not, you're gonna look both ways. And you'll find Time is a riddle: Days turn into years, years into the blink of an eye.

Happy One Month, Grace! And Mommy, you're doing just great. Enjoy these moments.

Love,
Grandma Sue

Watching my children grow said...

How beautiful!