Friday, January 29, 2010

Sleep

*Disclaimer* This message is not to boast or to show off, it is just a document so that I can know what Grace did at this time, and to realize that I have no reason at all to complain.

I feel blessed, and I am enjoying it at this moment because I know that at any time it could change.

Since Grace was two weeks old she was sleeping 4 hours straight at night. I was amazed, and a bit frustrated since I was nursing and I WANTED her to wake up and eat. But the extended sleep time was great!

For the past two weeks Grace has been sleeping 5 to 5 1/2 hours at a stretch at night. My body has gotten used to these long stretches so I am enjoying the extra sleep time even more.

She has been a great sleeper, but as I said before it could change at any moment.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the post. Just missing a picture of my little princess. Love Mamaw Betty

suedaniels said...

I'm with Betty! We need a new picture of our gifted little grandchild! But it's great news that she's sleeping in nice long stretches now. It's not bragging - just documenting :-)

Speaking of documenting, It's Snowing in West Tennessee! Big, beautiful flakes, about 4 inches deep on the patio furniture, and still coming down.

love,
sue

Anonymous said...

Boy, I sure am glad I had my "only 2 hour sleepers" before you had Grace. Otherwise, I would've really had a bad complex!!
:)
Carol