Sunday, November 1, 2009

31 Weeks



Matt and I went for a drive along the Blue Ridge Parkway last Sunday, so we decided to get my 31 week picture in during that time also.I had to laugh when I saw this picture because I told Matt that it involved three of his favorite things....fall leaves and colors, exposed rock (there is a quarry in the background) and of course ME! I was of course joking when I said this, but he agreed with me.

It was a great trip, hopefully we will download some more pictures from that drive, but at a later date.

5 comments:

GloryToad said...

Soon, I'll have to increase that list to four items. And she's in the picture too - sorta.

-Matt

Amy said...

Lana,
You look so good! Looking forward to meeting this little girl!

Davene said...

I loved this post...and Matt's comment brought forth a huge "awwwww!" from me. :)

Kisamo said...

You look great! You remind me alot of myself, we both tend to look shorter when we're pregnant! I do miss those days, enjoy it.

Amy said...

I'm ready to see how this baby girl has grown---hint, hint, hint--I want to see a belly pic. If you don't do it this week, I'll make sure you do it next weekend!