Saturday, November 21, 2009

A new look

This is Amy. Lana has asked me to submit this post for her. The new look is NOT that she has had the baby! Maybe another time it will be.

Lana woke up this morning with her long, thick, beautiful hair. I went to Mom and Dad's to visit and was commenting on this. Then we started talk about how it may be easier for her to have short hair when the baby comes. Before we knew it, we were out the door to get her hair cut!


This is the long, thick hair I mentioned.
(Davene, if you look closely in the mirror, you can see Jeff)
The hairdresser was amazed at the amount of hair Lana had.
She had to find larger bands for Lana's hair!
This is the braid they cut off. The hairdresser said she had never seen
one that thick before. Lana's hair was long enough to give to Locks of Love.This is Lana's "new do" from the front--very cute!

and from the back. I think Lana will find this very easy to take care of.
I think Lana will find that she appreciate the shorter hair when her baby comes!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lana has a beautiful hair cut. We assured her it will grow back. I think she will find this easier to take care of. Now just wait till she loses hair after the baby. Mom

suedaniels said...

Her hair looks so good! Lana, you're going to love having short hair.

love,
sue

Jenn Heatwole said...

Lana I noticed your new haircut this morning as I sat behind you in church. My first thought was, HOW CUTE and she'll really appreciate the short hair when Grace comes. It really looks Great!!

Unknown said...

Wow! You had some thick hair! That's awesome that you were able to donate it. And yes, it will be much easier when Grace arrives!