Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Guests

Matt and I had friends come over for Saturday and Sunday this past weekend. It was fun to sit and talk, play games, and play with their 2 year old and 6 month old (makes us even more anxious for our own little one to come!)

I noticed that one great benefit to company is that the house gets SPOTLESS! I wanted to take pictures because the house looked so nice, but the batteries in my camera are not working. Now that the company has gone, the house still looks nice and will be fairly easy to get it back to the nicer status.

Cleaning is not my most favorite thing to do, but company is a great incentive to get it done, and get it done well. I need more people to come over...and I need more people to come over more often!

1 comment:

suedaniels said...

You have hit on the secret! The only way I can get my house clean is to invite people over!

We did pretty well in our garage sale last weekend. We had a steady steam of customers and got rid of a bunch of stuff. It's amazing to me what people will buy - and even more, what they don't buy! Fascinating. Anyway, it was a lot of work, and we won't be doing that again soon.

We have a dinner party this Sunday, so that means the house will be clean this weekend. Nice. Steve is cooking El Dorado casserole. I'll send you the recipe - you'd love it.

love,
sue