Thursday, August 27, 2009

2007 was a good year...for someone

One of my friends got me in the habit of when I hear a four digit number that is less than the current year to say "that was a good year...for someone." For instance if I am at a cashier and the price to pay is $16.95, that would be a time when that would at least cross my mind.

With that said, this past weekend Matt and I cooked up and prepared the pumpkin for freezing. Matt took it upon himself to write the date when we did it on the bag. Actually all he wrote was Pumpkin 2009, but one of the very first bags Matt was talking out loud and said..."Pumpkin, 2007." I quickly corrected him that it was actually 2009, but it did cross my mind that 2007 was a good year for someone.

In fact it was a good year for you, Matt! (and yes I did inform him of this as I thought of it)
-You graduated college
-You got a wonderful job at GE
-You moved to VA
-And most importantly...You met ME!

And so far the years have continued to be good years (in my opinion). I am looking forward to experiencing many more good years for both of us.

No comments: