Monday, March 30, 2009

What Awaited Me At Home

It is always interesting to come home from class on Saturday and see what has happened during the 9 hours that Matt has been at home.

Once when I came home I had two new blueberry bushes there to greet me. Another time I came home to see our dining room table covered in beautiful rocks.

Saturday I came home to find our living room looking like this...
Now, we had been painting the living room.

And Matt agreed to do the trim work, but I did not expect to see this message or anything like it. It made me smile, but it also made it very hard to paint that wall (I did not want to paint over his wonderful message).
I like the living room painted the lighter color, it makes it feel bigger. But to finish the story the whole living room is painted now, I painted over the message...only after taking pictures of it in order to remember this wonderful welcome home.

3 comments:

Jenn Heatwole said...

AWWWWW!!!

Amy said...

What a sweet man you have!!

I really like the color you picked.

Amy

Anonymous said...

Glen and I helped!!! If we hadn't started "helping" you might still have the original color.