Friday, August 2, 2019

Glen's Birthday Continued

Amy and Carol have been very good at giving my kids experiences that they might not otherwise have, for their birthday present.  I enjoy this because they come back with memories and not extra plastic to get left around the house.
 This year for Glen.  They decided to take Glen and Grace out to Turner Ashby High School to watch their musical James and the Giant Peach.  I made sure to have read them the whole book before we went to the play.
 Carol, Amy, Grace, Glen, Matt, Mamaw, and I all went to the play.  It was wonderful.  The kids needed a bit of time to get their sillies out during intermission though.
They were happy that they could identify parts of the play that they remembered from the book.  They also talked about the play long after they saw it.  I think that this was a winner.

No comments: