Thursday, June 6, 2019

Disney On Ice

At school one day I got an email from another teacher.  She told me that the local radio station was giving away tickets to Disney on Ice.  She told me that I should enter the contest for the tickets.  I doubted that I would win, but I figured someone had to win so I took a chance.  I entered into the contest.  And the next week I found out that I WON!!!!  Four free tickets to Disney On Ice.

We got there early and while waiting we played Old Maid.  We had some great seats and were very close tot he ice.
 Everyone was excited for the show to start.
 We saw Toy Story.  They acted out the movie of Toy Story 3.  It is amazing that those people can skate with those huge costumes on.
 We also saw Cars on ice.  It is not the best picture but you can see Tow Mater in the front right corner.
 And the favorite is that they acted out the whole story of Frozen.  Here Elsa is buliding her ice castle.  The kids just loved the entire show and actually so did the parents.
Afterward we drove over to Vitaly and Violetta's house for supper, stayed the night and had a great visit with them.

It was a very nice spur of the moment vacation.  Thank you Q101!

No comments: