Friday, August 2, 2019

Auction/Skating

 Today was a busy day.  It started early with the Highland Retreat Benefit Auction.  Since I am on the board of Highland Retreat I was there early.  Matt brought the kids later and stayed to see what was for sale and also if I needed help with the auction.  I did not, but Grace was pulled into service to show off the items that were being auctioned off in the live auction.
 She loved her job as Vanna White.  She did such a good job showing off the items and getting so excited when they sold.
 Then we had a church skating night.  Glen refused to use the skating walker.  So she was all on his own.  But I think that he did a pretty good job.
 He only fell a few times, and he went slow, but he went and he was proud of himself.
 I am proud of him too.
 Grace is a skating wiz.  She loves it when we get a chance to go to the rink.
And she loved going for church night.
 A bit tired, I got the kids a slushie as they rested up.
 They shared very nicely.  Sometimes they do get along :)

No comments: