Thursday, October 11, 2012

Tea Party, Legos, And Other

This past weekend we went to the Virginia Mennonite Relief Sale.  Lots of good food.  Lots of fun crafts.  And lots of people to love on my kids.  Jenn had a great time cuddling with Glen.
 Grace however, preferred to cuddle with a lawn ornament bunny.
 This week also brought about the joy of Legos.  This was the first time that I saw them playing happily with each other with Legos.  I am sure that it will not be the last time either.
 Maybe I will just have them stick with Duplos.  They are a lot easier on the feet then actual Legos...
 On Tuesday morning Grace decided that she needed to have a tea party with her three stuffed dogs.  So we sat at her play table with cookies and grapes and had a wonderful tea party.  She has some strange ideas, but if they keep her happy...

4 comments:

Amy said...

I think I'll have to skip the tea party where "dogs" eat out of the dish!

Anonymous said...

Don't tell their dad that you are playing with Lego, he might have to check out if they are using HIS lego.

Great stuff.
Great pictures.

Steve

Jenn said...

Jenn did have a wonderful time cuddling with your son :) I always have a fantastic time with you and your family!!!

Sue Daniels said...

It's so great that Grace is having a great time and learning hospitality at an early age.