Sunday, October 7, 2012

From July to October





















I have been trying to eat healthy, and also I have been training for a half marathon that Matt and I will be running in November.  I have noticed by the numbers on the scale that I have been losing weight.  But it was not till I saw these pictures that I really noticed it.  The one on the left is of Carol, Amy and I before running a 5K in July.  The one on the left is of Carol, Amy and I before running a 5K this past weekend.  I am wearing the exact same outfit in both of them.  I am just amazed at how baggy that shirt looks on me in the second picture compared to the first.

I have a long way to go, but this just shows me that I have gone a long way already.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Congrats!! You look great!

Davene Grace said...

I'm so proud of you, Lana! You're an inspiration!!!

Anonymous said...

Lana, your getting there. It is hard, but keep on. Mom