Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Bicycle Bicycle I Want To Ride My Bicycle

or as Grace likes to call it, bikissle.  We went camping two weeks ago and some of the other families that we were with had some very small bikes.  Grace took a liking to a green and yellow one and decided that she must ride it.  We got permission from the owners to use it as much as we wanted.  Grace would have wanted a lot more, but there were not training wheels so we had to hold the bike up the whole time and it was torture on our backs.




After that experience we decided that we needed to see what we had as far as bikes for Grace.  We found two small bikes that were her size, both with training wheels, and two helmets.  So one bike and helmet set stayed at mamaw and papaw's and the other came home with us. 

The bike at mamaw and papaw's has been around and around and around the house already (I can not believe that my parents are letting my daughter ride the bike inside!)

The bike at our house has made its way to the cul-de-sac that we live on many times too.  I am so glad that she likes the bikes and I am so glad that we had some ready for her when she wanted them.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Only Grace does not say bicycle, it is more of "bi-kiss-le"

She really has put some miles on those bikes already!