Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Around The House

We have a baby swing out for Glen.  He has been put in it a few times.  He tolerates it but I do not think that he really likes it, so we have not used it often.  This morning Grace decided to put it to good use.  I believe that she thought that her truck needed a good swing.  She placed the truck in there, then stood there for a few minutes pushing the truck.  I do not understand how their mind works, but I have a feeling it will keep me on my toes.
 The nursery was kept pretty much the same from when Grace was in there to when Glen took over the room.  Minor items were changed (such as Glen has a name plate made out of legos by his uncle that is in the location where Grace's used to be).  When this was Grace's room above the crib there was a wall hanging that had bears, flowers, and butterflies.  It was not extremely girly and it went with the nursery so I was going to keep it there.

A week or two ago a friend of mine gave me some clothes for Glen.  In the bag was not only clothes but also blankets and wall hangings.  This wall hanging of trains was in there and it went with the colors of the room so well that I decided to switch it out and give each of the children their own special wall hanging.
 Isn't it nice?  I think it looks wonderful in the room.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like the wall hanging. It is so suitable for a boy. Grace has quite an imagination. Make use of the swing one way or other. Mamaw

Anonymous said...

I love the header picture for Feb. Very cute. Grace is getting to be such a big girl. Glen feels very secure and safe in her arms. Mamaw