Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Dr. Appointment

Went to see the doctor for my regular check up regarding Glen.

This is the start of my one week visits (the end is near!)

All is good.  He is measuring well.  Heart beat is good.  He is very active.

I also got checked by the doctor this morning and found out that I am 1cm dilated.  I realize that this does not matter much since some women walk around for weeks being partially dilated.  But it makes me happy to know that my body is moving in the right direction for me to have this baby in my arms.  Also it makes me very happy that I am farther along (in this regard) than I was when I went into the hospital to deliver Grace.

Now the waiting game continues...I just hope that Glen makes his move soon.

1 comment:

Davene Grace said...

This is so exciting!

May God give you special grace (pun totally intended!) during these last days of this pregnancy. Hang in there! :)