Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Dr. Appointment

I had a Dr. appointment today for Glen.  He is doing just fine.  Measurements are good, weight is good, heart beat is good.

I had to do the glucose drink today to test for gestational diabetes.  I failed the test.  So I have to go in on Tuesday of next week and do a longer and more in depth test.  I had to do the same thing when I was pregnant with Grace, but I am still not looking forward to it.  I also hate the idea that I might be gestational diabetic, but this is a minor problem for pregnancy and we will learn how to work with/deal with it if that is the case.

But on the up side, I am close enough to the end of my pregnancy that I am starting to see the doctor every two weeks!

2 comments:

Sue Daniels said...

Doctor every two weeks! Woo-hoo! What fun! I'm sorry you've got gestational diabetes. It's not fun - all the stuff you can't eat. This is not a club I would recommend membership in to anyone.

Take care of you!

Love,
sue

Anonymous said...

Thanks Sue. I am not gestational diabetic yet, the chance is there though. We will see how the extra testing goes on Tuesday.