Thursday, March 11, 2010

Play date

I have had the wonderful blessing to have a friend at church who had a baby 3 months before me.

1. We got to talk pregnancy with eachother

2. We got to talk labor/birth stories together

3. Since we are both stay at home moms we also can have "mom's day out" or "sanity days" together

As for the last one, Jennifer (the other mom) and I get together at least once a week to go out to lunch, go out for breakfast, go to each others house to talk, or more recently we have been going for runs.

Here are our adorable little girls in my double jogger waiting for our run. Jessica is on the left and Grace is on the right. They both were wonderful during the run.

After the run, Jessica was very intersted in Grace. She wanted to touch her and grab her and investigate in general. Grace took it all in stride. I hope that these girls grow up to be great friends. It is nice that both the girls (and the moms) have a playmate.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Amy said...

Those girls are too cute!! It's nice to have another mom to do things with. I know I used to feel like--I just need to talk to and ADULT! Somedays, I still feel that way :)

Anonymous said...

How beautiful!! Two little blue eyed girls and Grace is learning to share at an early age. That is nice that you have found a running partner Lana. Mamaw Betty

Anonymous said...

As the girls get bigger, that will prove to be an extra good workout!!! :)
Carol

suedaniels said...

And Grace has found a riding partner!