Saturday, March 6, 2010

Baby Photoshoots

So Matt and I are trying to be very productive on our Saturday at home. So far we have tied up our grape vines, hung up the curtains in the nursery, made a hanging place for the griddle, and many other random things. But in between of it all, we have been doing a few photoshoots of Grace.
Here she is on the quilt in our guest bedroom.

She is not happy....
Isn't the quilt beautiful? It was made by my aunt Helen.
Grace and her boppy
I find it funny that her outfit are the same colors of the boppy cover
Such a sweet little girl.

Now back to work.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am going to be the first to comment. Thank-you so much for the wonderful pictures. She is doing such a good job holding her head up. I think her little legs are getting cubbier. Good job, Grace. Those beautiful, big, blue eyes are gorgeous. Love Mamaw Betty See you all in 3 weeks!!!

Amy said...

YAY!!! I needed to see some more pictures of this beautiful girl! I don't think you can ever post too many! Looking forward to seeing her in 3 weeks (and you too, Matt and Lana :)

suedaniels said...

Thanks for the wonderful photoshoot! She's so cute!

Love, sue