Sunday, May 17, 2009

Long Delay

It has been a long delay since the last time that I have posted, or at least longer than I have wished. There are a few reasons for that, so let me catch you up on what is going on in my life.

1. This past week one big change is that I have been noticing that my clothes are getting tighter, so I am starting to go through some of my maternity clothes that I have gathered. They do not quite fit, but they feel more comfortable.

2. I have had a bit of a hard week considering morning sickness. The child that I take care of at school was absent a few days this past week, so I worked a few short days to take it easy and recover from my sick feelings.

3. Saturday I attended my first class of this summer semester (my last semester!) I had to drive 3 hours to Powhatan, VA...but I only have to do that 2 more times and I will be done with that class.

4. Sunday I tried to recover from my class yesterday. I took many naps, and have been very drained of energy.

5. But good news is ahead. I am going camping this week, I have only 13 days of school left, and Monday I have my first visit with my OBGYN.

Life is good, and I hope to write more often.

2 comments:

Betty said...

Lana, you aren't the only one anxious for those classes to be over with. But after this you will have the degree you have been wanting for some time. I guess you really are working on two degrees, the other one is a life time (MOM)degree. Doesn't pay well, except for LOVE, and the joy we are anticipating of having another grandchild.
Love and prayers, Betty

Amy said...

Lana,
Here are what I hope to be some encouraging words.
~ your classes will be over soon!! Hang in there!

~ School will be done in just a few short weeks. You can make it!

~Your clothes getting tight--that is just a good sign that your baby is growing!

~Can't wait to see the blog about your appt. Try to post pics. I know I can't be the only one anxious to see them :)