Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Finally!

Around 3:00 pm today I finally got information that I have my final grade for one of my classes. Usually I am not so excited about final grades, but this class has been going on too long for my liking.

This was my clinical class or my "student teaching" for the library. I had to have 200 hours of working in school libraries, and lessons taught, among many other requirements. I started this class in May of 2008, so 10 months later I am glad to see this class done.

I enjoyed the class and I learned a lot, but I am glad that it is now done :)

Oh, in case anyone is interested...I got an A!

2 comments:

Amy said...

would we expect anything less than that from you?!!?

suedaniels said...

Of course you did! Congratulations! Did you get the red plate at dinner?
Hmm?

love, sue