Friday, February 20, 2009

Update

Back in January I posted that I had a goal to run at least a mile every day. This is just to keep in shape and keep up with running. Here is the update...

January I did really well. I ran at least a mile every day except for 5 out of the whole month. I felt great and was having a great time doing it.

February has not been so well. The first two weeks of February I ran every day except for 2 and I even lost about 4 pounds in those two weeks. But this past week I have not run at all.

I have been subbing in a preschool off and on in the past months. But last week I started to be in there every day. I was in there all this past week and all of next week too, and who knows how much more. But I am learning how working five days a week makes it very hard to keep up with my running schedule (especially with it being cold outside and getting dark early...)

I miss the running, so I am hoping to get back to it soon. I miss how good it makes me feel.

No comments: