Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Sorry

I am sorry that I have been so bad at writing recently. Here is a little of what is going on:

Substituting has been going really well. I have had about one or two jobs every week. I am having a great time getting out and meeting new people, getting to know the schools, and getting a bit of pay :)

Such few days of work allows me to...

Work on my schooling through Longwood University. I am taking two classes toward my librarian degree. The classes that I am taking now are research and young adult literature. They are both pretty easy classes but they are going to take a lot of time, projects, and work. So far I am loving young adult literature. We have to read 12 novels for that class and I am on #3 and it is wonderful!

But all of the above has not really helped with...

Trying to keep the house organized and clean. The house is manageable but I wish that it were better than it is right now. I wish that it were in the state that I try to get it into right before one of our parties or visitors come over. I am making progress on the house, but it is just slow.

Life is good, sorry that I have not been writing. I hope I will do better in the future.

No comments: