Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Play



Look closely, you can see a swing set. That single swing set was all that there was of this structure before Matt, Mike and Dad got a hold of it. Now let me make sure that you know taht this is not at my house, this is at my mom and dad's place.
Mike and Matt acquired these playground pieces one weekend. Two weekends later they were out there with Dad and Mike's friend Brent to build this playground. This was completely the brain child of all of the guys, and it is AMAZING!
I think that the guys had a great time playing while building this. And I know that the kids (my nephews, and my kids...eventually) are going to have a great time playing on it too.
But I am so amazed at what they were able to put together, I just had to share.

3 comments:

Amy said...

The boys really love this!! It is an amazing structure!! Thanks you, Matt for all your help!

suedaniels said...

Uh, Lana,

You married an engineer, remember?

I'm surprised it doesn't have an elevator on it.

love,
sue

Lana said...

Good Point :)