Monday, November 17, 2014

A Trip To The Farm

Mike and Amy have a Chinese exchange student so they are desiring to give him as many experiences that are new to him in Virginia that he would not get in the big city of Beijing. 
 We have a distant cousin who owns and runs a dairy farm.  She lives a few miles away from my mom and dad's house.  So one Sunday afternoon we decided to visit her to see the process of milking.
 Glen just loved the cats (and there were plenty of kittens to go around).  He would say "I pet this a-kitty,  Now I pet this a-kitty.  Now I pet this a-kitty..."  you get the idea.  He had so many a-kittys to pet!
 Grace got to bottle feed some very eager and hungry calves.
 Glen found a tractor and he decided that he must sit in it.
 Grace did not want to be left out.  So she sat in it too.
 Glen stood beside the huge tractor saying "tractor, I drive."  Yeah, maybe in a few years buddy!
It was a fun day on the farm.  Thank you Vonda!

No comments: