Monday, March 24, 2014

Skating

About a week ago our church rented out the local roller skating rink for a fun night out.  We got free admission, and only had to pay for rentals.  I thought that was a great deal!  
 Grace was given some of those plastic skates that go over shoes about a year ago.  She loves to put them on and "skate" around the house.  I personally do not like it, but she loves to skate.
So I thought this was a perfect time to really let her skate.
 Matt took her to the rink while I stayed back with Glen.  She was all smiles and giggles.  She loved skating and had a great time with Matt and Miss Jenn who helped her by holding her hand a lot!
 She skated almost a solid two hours.  A short break was taken to play with the games that are shown below, but other than a short break she was on the move.
 She talked about skating for days afterwards.
 I think she is a fan of this activity :)
Thank you Lindale for giving us this opportunity to try out skating with Grace.

1 comment:

Sue Daniels said...

That's so much fun! I believe I spent most of my childhood on roller skates. I used to love it, so it's no surprise to me that Grace loves it too. I hope she can go back again.

You go, Grace!

Grandma Sue