Monday, March 3, 2014

Random Pictures of this Winter

With work, class, and life in general it has been a challenge to keep up with posts.  I hope to do better soon.
Here is how we have been this winter.

While waiting for Grace to get out of Preschool Glen got to play on the playground one snowy day.  He loved it! 

 I think I love just about everything about this picture.  Subjects, topic, lighting, coloring, I just love it!

 Hi Lacey, my name is Glen and I am your new best friend!

 Austin and Amy watching as Glen takes over Amy's phone.  He was one happy boy with a phone.

 A child of the 80's wanna be.  My Cabbage Patch kid, my ribbon hair barrettes, I just need to get some leg warmers for her for when she goes to dance... 

 He has his truck, he has his ball, what else does a child need to be happy?

It has been a good winter.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Nice winter pictures. Now it is time to do some spring pictures. I done with winter.

Sue Daniels said...

I loved reading to Grace! That was something I dreamed of doing.